GP Medical Services
What To Expect
Our appointment services can include:
- If you are unwell, we gather information about your symptoms and perform an examination. We will discuss medication and further tests if they are required.
- We educate caregivers on appropriate use of medication.
- Medication reviews and routine scripts.
- Chronic health conditions such as diabetes, epilepsy, hypertension and heart failure. Eg. Dose adjustment of insulin after review of sugar charts and discussion with you and your caregivers.
- Our visit may be planned around the administration of depot injections if required.
- Over time, we have developed a network of radiology providers, community nursing services, Allied Health professionals and Specialist Doctors who we refer to in order to provide respectful care to our clients.
Administrative tasks are sometimes required:
- Disability parking permits
- Guardianship Board medical reports
- Referrals for district nursing
- Specialist referrals
- NDIS reports